Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Central Coast California, 2015

Wait a moment... I have a blog!  Perhaps I should update it.  Maybe I'll just ease into it by digging up photos from a weekend with the wife down in Central California, slapping some easy captions underneath photos, and calling it a day!  So here we go...

Morro Bay

Looking up at Morro Rock (which seems less unified in detail).

Ah, irony! (Near Morro Rock)



The beach at Morro Bay.

Morro Rock and the beach.

 

Niner Wine Estates in Paso Robles, CA


Niner Wine Estates

Niner Wine Estates



We drank these ones.

(Oooo, close ups...)



The happy wifey.

Perhaps we had one of these... it's been almost 2 years.

A bit too much for my masculine tastes, but this was a crowd pleaser.

This is more my speed.

P.S. Go Niners.

Mission San Miguel Arcangel, off of Highway 101.

Best sign ever contender.















St. Michael the Archangel, after whom the mission is named.

Could it be.... Satan?













Coming up... who knows, I have 2 kids now!  Maybe some old international photos.

No comments: