Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Las Vegas, Part 8 = End of Trip

I've been posting Las Vegas pics for too long now, with large gaps between posts.  So here's the last one before I post slightly newer stuff (Portland, for example).

I'm not going to label anything that's obvious Las Vegas scenery, by the way.

















After seeing Blue Man Group (see the previous post), my fellow third grade teacher and her friend and I went to Brand Steakhouse, inside of Monte Carlo.

French onion soup... one of the best I've ever had.

You can't visit Las Vegas without getting a steak (assuming you have carnivore tendencies).

Good food, good company, good fun.


The upcoming arena in Las Vegas, which they hope will host an NHL team.

Inside the Venetian.


My colleague Eddie and I went to see the Picasso exhibit at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.  I believe we got the teacher discount, but it was still expensive, and no photos were allowed inside.

Grounds of the Bellagio

Bellagio's swimming pool

I was surprised they had this = it's musician Nick Cave's "Soundsuit" (2013).

I was under strict orders from my wife to go to Serendipity 3 for their frozen hot chocolate (seems like an oxymoron, but whatever...).

Boom... husband points.  (insert sound of snapping whip)

Coming up = more domestic travel, because I'm domesticated (insert more whip sounds).

No comments: