Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dan Boyle vs. Corey Perry, March 27, 2013 (Hockey Fight Flip Book)

I was going back through photos from earlier this year, and I stumbled upon a sequence of photos that was mildly entertaining: the fight between Dan Boyle and Corey Perry on March 27, 2013.  The San Jose Sharks beat the Anaheim Ducks 4-0, and this fight occurred shortly after the fourth goal.  I saw it coming before it happened, so I readied my camera.  

Think of this as a hockey fight flip book, in blog form.  The second half of the photos isn't nearly as good, but I've included it for continuity's sake.  The key moments (read = key Dan Boyle grimaces) are blown up extra large.




























































Hockey's been done for just a few days (if, um, we're not talking about the Sharks), and I already miss it.  Good thing I've got a baby on the way to distract me!  :-)

No comments: