Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Step in the Right Direction



To the average 5 foot 7 inch American, 199.6 lbs. is heavy. Actually, it's obese.


So why celebrate such a gordo weight?


I started the summer at just about 220 lbs., the heaviest I've ever (knowingly) been. I finally got sick of it, and started exercising and cutting calories religiously.


My hard work has finally paid off. By losing those twenty pounds, I'm now actually under 200 lbs. (albeit it ever so slightly) for the first time in over 2 years. I still have about 25 lbs. to go before I reach my old, normal weight, but this most recent weigh in represents a step in the right direction.



1 comment:

#1Twin said...

That's fantastic! You were a tiny baby, only 6.8 lbs. It's all in eating healthy and exercise. I'm proud of you!