Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2011 NHL Playoff prognostications


It's been awhile since I updated, so just in time for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, here are my 2011 NHL Playoff predictions... without any analysis to clutter up the post. :-P

EASTERN CONFERENCE
  • Washington Capitals over the New York Rangers in 6 games
  • Buffalo Sabres over the Philadelphia Flyers in 7 games
  • Boston Bruins over the Montreal Canadiens in 6 games
  • Tampa Bay Lightning over the Pittsburgh Penguins in 6 games
BEST, I mean, WESTERN CONFERENCE
  • Vancouver Canucks over the Chicago Blackhawks in 5 games
  • SAN JOSE SHARKS over the Los Angeles Kings in 6 games
  • Detroit Red Wings (boo) over the Phoenix Coyotes in 6 games
  • Nashville Predators over the Anaheim Ducks (boo) in 6 games
These predictions don't necessarily reflect who I actually WANT to win. For example, I could do without the Washington Capitals in the East, and definitely without the Vancouver Canucks and Detroit Red Wings in the West. However, these are the teams I feel will make it to the second round. Go hockey.

No comments: