Monday, November 8, 2010

Update

I feel vain even having to update ye olde blog with this forthcoming update - do I have a steady enough readership that would even justify this? - but nevertheless, here goes: I've been busy not just with work (which is very busy) but also with moving, which is why there haven't been the regular blog posts. The circumstances of moving were less than ideal, and yet everything is working out so far, save for having enough time for blogging. As far as the rest of life is concerned... WHO CARES? THE GIANTS ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!! Ahem...

In short, the blog will be back up and running in less than a week.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey there! I feel like I never see you anymore, my only hope of finding out what you are up to is the old blog... Get writing!