Saturday, October 4, 2008

Setlist = Sigur Ros @ Greek Theatre, 10/3/08


Icelandic band Sigur Ros performed at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley, CA tonight. I will write a proper review when I'm good and rested - in the meantime, here's the setlist, with one I'm not 100% sure on (please leave a comment and I'll fix it when I wake up). UPDATE = The setlist is confirmed on Sigur Ros's website (so I was right ;-) ).

1. Svefn-g-englar
2. Glosoli
3. Ny batteri
4. Við spilum endalaust
5. Hoppipella
6. Með bloðnasir
7. Festival
8. Fljotavik
9. E-bow
10. Saeglopur
11. Inni mer syngur vitleysyngur
12. Hafssol
13. Gobbledigook
Encore
14. Popplagið

The impending rain held out until the encore - at exactly the right moment. To be described in full in the morning, or sometime thereafter.
In the meantime, watch this video of "Glosoli."

No comments: